CHICAGO, June 23 (Reuters) - Auto and truck parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. said on Friday it has entered into two new senior secured credit facilities totaling $1.15 billion to extend maturities and increase liquidity. The $980 million revolving credit maturing in 2011 and a $170 million term loan due in 2012 replaced a prior facility, the Troy, Michigan-based company said. JP Morgan Securities Inc. and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. arranged the facilities, ArvinMeritor said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor sets $1.15 bln of sr secured debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642