NEW YORK, Aug 25 (Reuters) - ArvinMeritor Inc. said on Friday its light vehicle segment has formed a joint venture with Pyeong Hwa Automotive for the assembly of door modules for a Kia Motors Corp. plant in Slovakia. ArvinMeritor did not disclose financial terms for the venture.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor in Slovakia venture to supply Kia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642