CHICAGO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc.. said on Tuesday its fiscal fourth-quarter earnings will be affected by higher than expected costs for new product launches and steel-related interruptions in its Light Vehicle Systems business. It said it expects earnings for the fiscal fourth-quarter ending Sept. 30 of 48 cents to 51 cents a share, before the effects of a change in accounting principle. The company said its outlook includes a net fourth-quarter after-tax ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor updates fourth-quarter guidance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.