PHILADELPHIA, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. , which recently withdrew a tender offer to acquire rival Dana Corp. , said on Wednesday Terry O'Rourke would resign as president and chief operating officer. The announcement comes after Troy, Michigan-based ArvinMeritor reported lower profits for its fiscal first quarter. O'Rouke will pursue opportunities outside of the company and the chief operating officer position will be be eliminated, the company said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor's president, COO resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642