PRAGUE, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Japan's biggest glass maker Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. plans to invest nearly 100 million euros ($128.2 million) in building a new flat-glass production line at its Czech plant, a Czech government agency said on Thursday. CzechInvest, an office charged with investment promotion, said the expansion at the plant in the town of Teplice, north of capital Prague, would create at least 70 new jobs. It said the line would produce not only clear glass but also glass in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asahi plans 100 mln euro expansion at Czech plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.