April 25 (Reuters) - Auto dealership Asbury Automotive Group Inc reported a quarterly profit ahead of analysts' expectations, helped by higher sales at its new and used vehicle segments. January-March net income fell to $17.6 million, or 56 cents per share, from $19.9 million, or 59 cents per share, a year ago. Excluding items, Asbury earned 57 cents per share. Revenue rose 7 percent to $1.1 billion. New vehicle sales rose 5 percent to $589.7 million, while revenue from its smaller ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbury 1st-qtr profit beats estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642