SAN FRANCISCO, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. , one of the largest operators in the competitive automotive retail industry, announced changes to its board of directors on Tuesday. The Stamford, Conn.-based company said Michael Durham, who joined the board in March 2003, will serve as a liaison between the board and management in his new capacity as non-executive chairman, the company said in a statement. Thomas Gibson, one of the founders of Asbury Automotive, resigned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbury Automotive announces board changes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.