(Adds results, comment) NEW YORK, April 24 (Reuters) - Automotive retail and service company Asbury Automotive Group Inc said on Thursday quarterly earnings sagged because of weak market conditions, particularly in Florida and California. Net earnings totaled $10.5 million, or 33 cents per share, compared with $400,000, or 1 cent per share, for the first quarter a year ago. The company said it was taking into account charges for the year-ago quarter of 32 cents per share related to a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbury Automotive earnings slip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642