NEW YORK, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Car dealership group Asbury Automotive Group Inc. on Friday posted a slight increase in quarterly profit as new vehicle retail revenue and unit sales rose slightly. Asbury's fourth-quarter profit from continuing operations rose to $14.4 million, or 44 cents a share, from $14 million, or 43 cents a share, a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbury Automotive posts higher quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.