STAMFORD, Conn., July 25 (Reuters) - Auto retailer Asbury Automotive Group Inc. on Thursday said it posted a quarterly profit on solid sales of both new and used vehicles in its second quarter as a public company. The company, which went public in March, said income from continuing operations in the second quarter was $13.8 million, or 40 cents per share, in the quarter. Total revenue was $1.2 billion, up 8.9 percent from a year ago. Analysts had expected a profit of 38 cents a share on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbury Automotive posts profit on solid car sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.