NEW YORK, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Car seller Asbury Automotive Group said on Thursday that it filed a document with regulators related to a proposed secondary offering of 10 million shares of stock. Asbury Automotive Holdings, an affiliate of Ripplewood Investments, is offering 7.1 million shares, with the remaining shares offered by other stockholders.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbury Automotive sets secondary offering of stock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642