NEW YORK, April 27 (Reuters) - Asbury Automotive Group shares could jump from their current $15.25 to at least $20 a piece when the economy recovers, financial weekly Barron's said on Sunday. Barron's said that most of the bad news -- like high cost of gasoline and falling home prices -- have already been baked into the price of Asbury shares, which are down from a year-ago high of $30. The article says that "the 6-year-old company boasts one of the most appealing product lineups in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbury Automotive shares could be worth $20-Barron's" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.