NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - Car dealership group Asbury Automotive Group Inc. on Thursday posted higher second-quarter earnings, boosted by a 19 percent jump in used vehicle retail revenue. Profit rose to $16 million, or 49 cents per share, from $14.7 million, or 45 cents per share, a year earlier. Income from continuing operations for the second quarter was 54 cents per share. Wall Street analysts on average had expected the company to post earnings of 51 cents a share, according to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbury posts rise in quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642