NEW YORK, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Asbury Automotive Group Inc. on Thursday posted stronger third quarter earnings on a strong performance from its parts, service, and collision repair business, and Stamford, Connecticut-based Asbury said its earnings rose to $16.2 million, or 50 cents per share, up from earnings of $14.6 million, or 43 cents per share in the year-ago third quarter. Asbury said in mid-October that it expected earnings in-line with analysts' estimates of 50 cents per share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbury posts stronger third quarter earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642