NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - Car dealership chain Asbury Automotive Group Inc said on Wednesday quarterly operating profit rose 12 percent. First-quarter net profit fell to $433,000, or 1 cent a share, from $12.6 million, or 37 cents a share, a year earlier. Adjusted for debt refinancing and other charges, income from continuing operations rose 12 percent to $15.3 million, or 45 cents per share. Analysts were expecting the company to report 42 cents per share, according to Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbury quarterly operating earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.