NEW YORK , Feb 24 (Reuters) - Auto dealer Asbury Automotive Group Inc. on Thursday posted a fourth-quarter profit, reversing a loss the year before, on strong new and used vehicle sales. It earned $12.8 million, or 39 cents a share, compared with a loss of $20.4 million, or 62 cents a share, a year earlier. Last year's results were weighted down by acquisition related charges.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asbury turns to quarterly profit on higher sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.