BOMBAY, June 24 (Reuters) - Ashok Leyland Ltd , India's second-biggest truck maker, has advanced the book closure date for a subdivision of shares to July 7 from July 30, the Bombay Stock Exchange said on Thursday. The company had decided to split its equity shares to a face value of one rupee from 10 rupees.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ashok Leyland advances book closure date for split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.