BOMBAY, July 29 (Reuters) - Ashok Leyland Ltd. , India's second-largest truck and bus maker, reported on Thursday its quarterly profit more than doubled from a year earlier. Its net profit in its fiscal first quarter ended June 30 rose to 319.4 million rupees from 148.1 million a year earlier. Its net sales jumped 39 percent to 8.2 billion rupees.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ashok Leyland Q1 profit more than doubles on yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642