INDIA * -- BHARTI CELLULAR LTD, the mobile phone subsidiary of BHARTI TELE-VENTURES LTD is reported to be seeking an offshore loan of around US$100 million, Basis Point said. Barclays Capital and DBS Bank are tipped to lead the deal. * -- BANK OF BARODA is rumoured to have mandated Citigroup to arrange a US$125 million, one-year loan, Basis Point reports. The loan should be launched into general syndication before the end of the month. * -- JINDAL STAINLESS LTD plans to raise up to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Corp Debt-International issuance activity monitor=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.