SINGAPORE, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Asian prices for the gasoline octane-booster methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE) were steady to higher on Wednesday as traders were met with an unexpected uptick in demand in a quiet holiday period. "One customer that typically buys parcels of 2,000 tonnes at this time of year has come into the market for 10,000 tonnes," said an MTBE trader with a regional state-owned oil firm. December MTBE prices on a free-on-board (FOB) Singapore basis were pegged at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Gasoline-Asian MTBE prices firm on spot demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.