SINGAPORE, March 31 (Reuters) - Asian methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE) prices climbed higher from week-ago levels as traders turned their focus to better demand for May cargoes from China and soaring gasoline prices in the United States. Traders quoted the octane-enhancer at $330-$335 a tonne on a free-on-board Singapore basis on Wednesday, up from last week's $327 a tonne. "Asian spot MTBE prices are a touch stronger. May demand is looking better. It's starting to pick up now," said a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia MTBE prices firm as U.S. gasoline soars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.