Auto Shanghai 2009, or the 13th Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition, will be held from April 20-28, 2009 at the Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC) in Shanghai. Auto Shanghai 2009 will feature a total of 170,000 square meters for display areas (including 11 inner halls and outside show areas), hitting an all-time record in terms of display areas. About 60 brand new vehicles will make their debuts in the largest auto event this year. The first two days, April ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Shanghai 2009 Preview" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642