BEIJING â€“ Changâ€™an Automobile Group, the countryâ€™s largest independent mini-vehicle manufacturer, has secured its No.4 position after its successful acquisition of Hafei Auto and Changhe Auto in early November. At a ceremony held at the Great Hall of the People on Nov. 10, Changâ€™an, under the countryâ€™s Ordnance Industry, acquired the countryâ€™s third and fourth largest microvan manufacturers: Hafei in northeast Chinaâ€™s Heilongjiang province and Changhe in central Chinaâ€™s Jiangxi province, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Changâ€™an Approaches Chinaâ€™s Big Three Status With Acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.