Leveraging its core technologies, Delphi Corp. is one of the worldâ€™s leading providers of individual components as well as complete systems for the automotive industry and consumer electronics. In less than 20 years, Delphi has built a solid presence in China since 1993, establishing 18 manufacturing facilities in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Suzhou, Wuhan, Wuxi, Yantai, Changchun, Baicheng, Shenyang and Chongqing. Delphi China also boasts a world-class research and development center in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi China to Contribute 25% of Delphiâ€™s Global Revenues in Future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.