FPV GT F most powerful GT sedan ever produced by Ford Australia.
The slow death of the Australian auto-manufacturing industry continues next week with Ford set to lay off up to 250 workers. The job losses will be imposed on workers because a voluntary-redundancy program failed to attract sufficient numbers, The Age newspaper in Melbourne reports Ford plans to cut 300 workers – a third of its workforce in the state of Victoria – in order to match production with falling demand. Only 50 workers opted for the voluntary-redundancy package. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Readies Layoff Plan for Australia Plant, Launches Performance Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.