HANGZHOU, Zhejiang – Guangzhou Automobile Group Corp. (GAC) and Zhejiang GoNow Auto Co. Ltd., (GoNow) reached a confidential agreement on assets as a first step in their attempt to form a 50:50 joint venture in Hangzhou, a source close to the JV negotiations told Meiri Jingji Xinwen (National Business Daily) in early August. Miao Xuezhong, GoNow chairman, confirmed that his company has been approaching major domestic automakers, including GAC, for possible cooperation, and negotiations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Guangzhou, Zhejiang Move Toward JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.