Locally built Jazz Hybrid retains most features of imported model.
Honda rolls out the first complete-knocked-down hybrid vehicle built in Malaysia. Honda Malaysia Managing Director and CEO Yoichiro Ueno says building the Jazz (Fit) hybrid at its Pegoh plant in Alor Gajah reinforces the auto maker’s position as the pioneer in hybrid technology in Malaysia. “Since the first Honda hybrid car arrived on Malaysian roads in 2007, we have sold a total of 12,194 units as of October 2012,” Ueno says in a statement. Honda Malaysia has set a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Launches CKD Jazz Hybrid Output in Malaysia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.