Mobilio Honda's bid for piece of country’s biggest market segment.
Honda stages the world premiere of its Mobilio compact prototype at the Indonesia International Motor Show in Jakarta, calling it the first Low Multi-Purpose Vehicle by Honda built specifically for the Indonesian market. Honda President and CEO Takanobu Ito says the Mobilio LMPV’s design is based on a comprehensive study of the Indonesian customer’s behavior and car usage, as well as real-world road conditions. “I believe Honda Mobilio would fulfill Indonesian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Unveils Compact MPV Purpose-Built for Indonesia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.