Cars on rotators to demonstrate different facets of vehicle to shoppers.
Hyundai opens its Hyundai Motorstudio, a 5-story flagship brand super showroom currently dedicated to displaying the Genesis. Located in the upscale Gangnam District in southern Seoul, Hyundai officials expect the new structure to become a Seoul landmark. They also plan to open one in Moscow in the second half of the year and target other nations in their longer-range plans. Hyundai engineers designed “car rotators” fitted with nine Genesis models located throughout the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Opens 5-Story Super Showroom for Premium Brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.