Hyundai forecasts the CV market in Thailand at 400,000 units annually.
Hyundai Thailand will enter the commercial-vehicle segment to cash in on increased demand after the recent massive floods. President Yoshiaki Ichimura tells The Nation newspaper Hyundai will reveal its plans for CVs at the Bangkok International Motor Show 2012, to run March 28-April 18. “We see great potential for commercial vehicles in the Thai market, which amounts to more than 400,000 units per annum, of which about one-third are big commercial vehicles,” Ichimura is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Sell CVs in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.