Range Rover Sport has drawn 20 pre-orders in Malaysia.
Jaguar Land Rover is seeing strong demand in the Malaysian market. JLR Malaysia Managing Director Mudzhar Ali says the Malysian luxury market will post a steady performance this year in contrast to other car segments that have slowed. “We see the market maintaining its positive momentum, driven by Malaysians' financial capabilities,” he tells reporters after the launch of the new Range Rover Sport. The government’s Bernama news agency reports that when asked about the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JLR Gaining Traction in Malaysia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.