Honda Malaysia looking to sell 12,000 hybrids this year.
Malaysia’s new-vehicle sales jumped 34.5% in January compared with year-ago, to 55,066 units, but the Malaysian Automotive Assn. expects the numbers to fall. New-car deliveries climbed 32.2% to 48,720 units, while new commercial vehicles surged 54.4% to 6,346. The auto makers’ group says in a statement that January’s growth can be credited to positive consumer sentiment, aggressive sales promotions and a spillover of demand from December. February volume is expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia New-Vehicle Sales Climb 34.5% in January " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.