Thailand gets top trim CLA 250 AMG model.
BANGKOK – Mercedes-Benz Thailand is continuing full speed ahead with an aggressive strategy to push into new market segments, as it broadens its focus from a long-time reliance on traditional luxury-vehicle buyers and core models such as the C- and E-Class. Unquestionably the most significant move is its foray into the compact-car sector that began with the launch of the new A-Class at the end of last year and now is expanding with the debut of its 3-box sister, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Thailand Adds CLA-Class in Move to Broaden Market Appeal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.