Attrage sedan previewed as G4 concept at Bangkok, Shanghai auto shows.
Mitsubishi will launch production of the Attrage, its next-generation global compact sedan, in Thailand in June, with plans to build at least 100,000 units a year within five years. Sales of the 4-door-sedan version of the auto maker’s Mirage hatchback will begin in Thailand in July before expanding to international markets. Mitsubishi is investing TB5 billion ($168 million) in Thai production facilities. The Attrage was previewed earlier this year as the G4 sedan concept at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Ramping Up for Attrage Global Sedan Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.