Ford ASEAN President Bradley
BANGKOK – Barely a week after taking over as president-Association of Southeast Asian Nations for Ford, Matt Bradley is on hand for the auto maker’s launch of the all-new Focus being built at its recently opened Ford Thailand Manufacturing plant. With the new Focus, Ford’s entry in the competitive C-segment here, the auto maker is looking to build on the success it has enjoyed with the B-segment Fiesta. “The Fiesta has a 10% market share,” Bradley notes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Ford ASEAN Chief Focused on Maintaining Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.