Namgoong worked on second-generation Dodge Viper while at Chrysler in U.S.
GM Korea’s new managing director of production design hits the ground running at the GM Korea Design Center in Bupyeong. Veteran designer Jaehak Namgoong starts his first day in operations with the Geneva auto show under way and with the design center undergoing a major expansion that will double its size by the end of the year. A GM Korea spokesman, confirms the design center expansion is well under way at Bupyeong, but operations are not being interrupted. “The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Managing Director Appointed at GM Korea Design Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.