Thai facility to replicate varying road conditions at Japan test track.
Nissan opens its first overseas vehicle-testing facility in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations region, as well as new facilities for the Nissan Technical Center South East Asia, in Thailand. The ¥3.4 billion ($36 million) expansion will strengthen Nissan’s research and development capabilities in the region, a key element of the Japanese auto maker’s growth strategy. Senior Vice President Atsushi Shizuta calls the projects an important step in solidifying the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Opens New Testing, R&D Facilities in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.