Micra due for facelift.
Sales through April soared 107% from prior-year to 19,401 units, the automaker says, while May deliveries more than doubled to 5,021 from 2,080 in like-2013. This result follows a 28.7% fall to 32,240 units in 2013, according to WardsAuto data. “Our performance has been encouraging and our aim is to remain progressive,” Nissan India Group President Kenichiro Yomura says. Adds Hiroshi Hata, the new chairman of Nissan’s Africa, Middle East & India Group, “We would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Staging Triple-Digit Comeback in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.