Alza among models offering S-Series package.
Malaysian Deputy Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin lays the foundation stone for Perodua’s new RM790 million ($252 million) factory and then helps launch the auto maker’s new value-for-money S-Series in the form of variants for the Viva, Myvi and Alza models. Perodua Managing Director Aminar Rashid Salleh says S-Series line sales are targeted at 7,500 units a month. “We need to produce more value-added products in order to remain relevant in the market, and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Perodua Begins Plant Construction, Rolls Out New S-Series Line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.