Consumer interest in Audi surging.
A survey of Australians’ long-term intentions to buy new cars signals the 2014 market may build on last year’s record-breaking result. The Roy Morgan Research survey finds long-term plans to purchase a new car finished 2013 on a high note with 2.33 million Australians saying they plan to do so in the next four years. This is 4.8% higher than a year earlier and amounts to more than 100,000 additional motorists in the market. In the short term, about 647,000 Australians intend to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pollster Issues Sunny Forecast for Oz New-Car Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.