Renault Pulse, Nissan Micra share platform, architecture and engineering.
MUMBAI – Renault India doesn’t sell the most cars in the country, but in terms of growth it’s leaving other brands in the dust. The auto maker reported sales of 6,790 units in October, compared with just 173 year-ago. Last month’s total roughly matched its deliveries over the first nine months of 2011. The Duster cross/utility vehicle led the charge, joined by the Scala sedan and Pulse hatchback. The Duster reportedly ranked 36th in Indian sales in July, its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Succeeding With Aggressive Push Into India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.