Segment strengthened by No.1 overall seller Corolla.
The average spending budget for the more than 2.3 million Australians intending to buy a new car within the next four years is about A$35,000 ($33,234), a survey finds. Roy Morgan Research says SUV segments command the highest price levels, with those buyers planning to spend at least A$9,000 ($8,544) more than those seeking other passenger vehicles. By volume across the main vehicle segments, Australian consumers are budgeting a collective A$13 billion ($12.3 billion) on small cars in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Small Cars Big Players in Oz Market, Survey Shows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.