TIANJIN – Over 120 industry executives and experts from a wide variety of backgrounds spanning the new-energy vehicle value chain – including OEMs, suppliers, technology centers, infrastructure providers, associations, the government and academia – convened at the 2010 New Energy Vehicle Technology & Investment Congress. The Congress discussed the current state, best practices and future outlook of new-energy-vehicle development in China as well as globally. Although no conclusion was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"State of Electric-Mobility Development in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642