Suzuki Thai President Takayuki Sugiyama introduces Ertiga at Bangkok show.
BANGKOK – Suzuki approached the 34th Bangkok International Motor Show, which opened last week and runs through April 7, riding the crest of a yearlong sales wave on the back of its successful new Swift. A hit with local buyers, the B-segment hatchback has turned Suzuki into a car brand here that is knocking on the doors of the market’s more-established players. Just a couple of years ago, Suzuki was known mostly for its range of basic and low-cost light-commercial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Looks to Capitalize on Swift Success in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.