Verito sedan, only passenger car in Mahindra lineup, accounted for 3.8% of H1 sales.
MUMBAI – Mahindra & Mahindra launches its new Verito sedan built on the Logan platform the Indian auto maker inherited from its failed joint venture with Renault. Says President Pawan Goenka, “Verito has always been a good product and fuel-efficient.” The new version has been restyled and its performance upgraded. Mahindra sold nearly 18,000 Veritos in the fiscal year that ended in March and, adds Chief Executive Pravin Shah: “Its volumes have tripled in two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Third Time Charm for Mahindra in Indiaâ€™s Car Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.