Automaker says eco-cars key to Thailand’s future as production hub.
Toyota Thailand is keen to apply for an eco-car license before next year's March 31 deadline, but says its parent company in Japan has not yet finalized the investment budget or development plans. Company President Kyoichi Tanada says in a statement the newly launched all-new Yaris sport hatchback meets the specifications of the Thai government’s eco-car incentives scheme. The Board of Investment is taking eco-car applications with approvals expected by the middle of next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Enters New Yaris in Thailandâ€™s Eco-Car Parade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.