Military hardware potential new market for automotive suppliers.
Toyota Australia's local component suppliers are being encouraged to increase productivity and diversify their business operations to improve their global competitiveness. To help achieve this, Toyota invites two non-automotive manufacturers to its established- supplier-development forum: Thales Australia and BAE Systems, which specialize in building defense vehicles. Some 20 parts makers from Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia attend the forum, which offers an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Oz Promotes Ways for Local Suppliers to Grow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.