BEIJING – On Jan. 21 Zotye Auto, a privately owned automaker based in Zhejiang, east China, marketed the first batch of its pure electric SUVs, the Zotye 2008EV, in Hangzhou, one of the 21 cities designated by four central government departments as venues for the demonstration of energy-saving and new-energy vehicles. To cut expenses for users, Zotye plans to lease the 2008EVs at a monthly rate of ¥2,500 ($366) per vehicle. The Zotye 2008EV, with a wheelbase of 2,420 mm, is driven by a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zotye Allies With State Business for Electric-Vehicle Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642