HONG KONG, May 23 (Reuters) - News and developments in Asia private equity from Reuters News for the week ending May 20. MAY 20 BAIN CAPITAL - Bain Capital Partners has agreed to buy China Fire & Security Group Inc for $265.5 million, through its affiliate Amber Parent Ltd, the first leveraged buyout of a U.S.-listed China firm by a global private equity fund. FORTUNE BRANDS - Titleist, one of the world's best-known golf equipment names, is getting a new owner after alcoholic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASIA PRIVATE EQUITY WEEKLY NEWS, MAY 23, 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.