* Thai STR20, SMR20 done around $4.80/kg * Bridgestone buys, China also in market By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, July 28 (Reuters) - The world's largest tyre maker, Bridgestone Corp , is chasing rubber for nearby shipment, while purchases from China raised hope that the world's top consumer was rebuilding inventory, dealers said on Thursday. STR20 grade from main producer Thailand changed hands at $4.80 to $4.81 a kg free on board for August/September delivery. Another Thai grade, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Asia Rubber-Bridgestone, China seek Aug/Sept cargo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.